A VERY WARM
A little bit about us personally -
- We work together in the same space almost every day and we love it.
- The chemistry we have as a couple means that we "just know" what the other is thinking on a wedding day. A look, a nod or a small gesture is all we need.
- Stephanie is an organizer, a list maker and a person that loves to cross things off and get things done. I'm the one who gets inspired by light, never wants to go home and loves late nights
- Our greatest accomplishment are the dozens and dozens of couples that come back to us years after their weddings and invite us to continue the telling their story in images of births, babies and family gatherings
- We have two beautiful kids who are both excited to assist us one day but have been so great being patient models and subjects since we're always taking pictures.
- Stephanie loves to travel but it's never relaxed. She is a planner by nature and will jam pack any vacation with as much history, art, food and culture as humanly possible. And then she'll collapse once we get home.
- She bakes but she doesn't cook. Also worth noting, she bakes but she doesn't generally leave it in our house. It turns out what she really loves is giving her creations to others in the form of gift baskets. (see crazy craft closet for evidence)
- When she's got downtime she can really just relax, like movie marathon, stay at home all day relax.
- We have two amazing kids, Vivien and Nicholas, and she's a pretty insanely great mother. She's loves nothing more than being a party planner, room mom, sit through every music lesson, keep and organize all their artwork kinda mom.
-If you were to guess what she's listening to at any time it's probably Disney show tunes or Christian radio.
- I've been learning, refining and practicing photography since I was 10. There isn't a day that goes by where I'm not actively making images, editing images or trying to get better. My first career in photography was as a newspaper photojournalist.
- I think I drink too much coffee... but it's just regular black coffee so is that so bad?
- I'm on a mission to visit every national park in the U.S. and I've gotten to about 40 of them so far.
- I love to teach and I have a sponsorship with Olympus as an official Olympus Educator.
- I do all the cooking in my house, I love it and I'm happy to share recipes or swap stories on the best way to grill a steak.
We are making photographs to understand what our lives mean to us.
WHAT BEAUTIFUL IMAGES THAT WE WILL CHERISH FOREVER
Amy & Sam
1409 S. Lamar St. #235
Dallas, TX 75215